Scream Deluxe Ball Launcher Fetch And Throw Small Toy For Dogs Is Great For Chase And Retrieve Games With Your Pooch
This new and improved ball thrower has a comfortable grip handle and is sized to throw your dog’s ball even further!!
- An exhilarating, far-throwing ball thrower for endless interactive play with your energetic pooch!
- Allows you to throw the ball much farther and faster than with just your hands
- Provides fantastic, fun exercise for your dog
- Tires your pet out quickly without wearing yourself out!
- Avoid getting your hands dirty from mud or slobber by picking the ball up using the ball-grabber cup
- Saves your hands from getting chomped if your dog goes to grab the ball with their mouth while you’re picking it up!
- This fantastic device puts an end to bending over, and sore arms
- Takes the effort out of playing fetch
- The thrower fits a 5cm sized tennis ball
- Provides a fantastic hold with a handy finger grip design
- Made of strong and durable plastic
- Incredibly easy to use and flings balls extreme distances
- The unique tennis ball included in the pack has a solid foam filling which makes it bounce higher than ordinary tennis balls
- The ball is durable, lightweight, and fast
- It also floats on water which makes it perfect for water play
- The ball launcher and tennis ball are easy to clean
- Available in multiple colour options
- Ball Thrower: 46cm length x 3-5cm width
- Ball: 5cm diameter
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- ONLY FITS 5cm BALLS
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from the dog if it damages it or tries to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided